We are committed to protecting the privacy rights of our viewers and users. Therefore, on an ongoing basis, we have designed and maintained a privacy compliance framework, under which our users will be able to access information and exercise their rights in respect of their information and privacy.
1) Who we are
2) Information We Process
When you visit or use our Services, we may collect certain information about your visit and use of our Services in one or more of the following ways:
- Information You Provide to Us. Some of Our Services will require you to provide or submit certain Personal Information in order to be able to use it. (e.g. creating user profile, display name in comment section and etc)
- Third-Party Forms and Services
- Device Information
- Interactions and Usage
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
3) We collect some information
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- An anonymized string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies.
These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.